When I first decided to write this blog it was only to relay all the delicious foods and recipes that I have tasted and tried. I will include the errors and inventions of all my recipes along with their original owners as not to offend or steal anything that isn't mine.

I have to change this blog a bit. Although I love food that's not my whole life. The funniest stories come from my job so I seriously feel I need to include these so people can enjoy all the crazies that are out there. Now that I have a new IPAD, thanks Dad, I have much more opportunity to write about, well, everything. So please ignore those entries that are not for you.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sushi in Indy

This is a real quick tip for anyone who visits Indianapolis: I layed over there this past weekend and I have to say Indy may be my favorite "northern" city. Its not quite as high up but I love the people and the structure. I have eaten at this restaurant a few times and it never disappoints!
Sushi on the Rocks
235 Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN. 46225
317-536-1500
They have many things besides sushi but why would you not order sushi at a place called Sushi on the Rocks? Also if you are there Monday thru Thursday they have a happy hour with half price Sushi and Buy one get one free Martinis...woohoo, that's my kind of place!

I recommend the Tokyo roll, Play boy roll (which is on fire when they bring it to you) and the...hell they are all fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment